Carbon Laser Facial Before and After
- Updated February 12, 2023
- by Honey Seida
With age, facial skin gradually becomes wrinkled. This is caused by genetic factors, and exposure to sunlight, and is aggravated by unhealthy habits like smoking. In fact, the formation of these wrinkles is related to the changes that are happening in the deeper layers of the skin and are the results of the weakening of the supporting structures and the reduction of the collagen levels in the skin.
Although the use of topical creams, oral medications, and following a healthy diet can help slow down this process, there are also various methods such as carbon laser peel available to remove these skin wrinkles. Stay with us to the end to learn more about carbon laser facial before and after.
Laser exfoliation with carbon is used to restore the youthful and attractive appearance of the skin. A laser is a strong light beam that consists of pure light energy and can precisely exfoliate the damaged areas of the skin. Carbon laser facial is a breakthrough method used to improve the quality of facial skin.
With the explosion, it creates on the skin and inside the open pores, the carbon laser facial, in addition to exfoliation, stimulates collagen production and restores the beauty of your skin; The laser absorption process in the layers of the skin leads to the acceleration of the reconstruction of your skin’s structure.
Applications of Carbon Laser Facial
- Carbon laser facial can absorb fat and waste deep in the pores of the skin; hence the skin is cleansed by removing the carbon particles using a laser.
- Carbon targeting by laser removes dead skin cells and blackheads from the surface of the skin and successful exfoliation is performed.
- Treatment of open skin pores
- Treating acne; The heat generated by laser carbon facial destroys acne-causing bacteria and causes sebaceous glands to be less active.
- Non-invasive rejuvenation by stimulating collagen production and new skin cells
- Brightening the facial skin
- Due to the thermal effect of carbon laser facial, the growth of connective tissue will increase.
Advantages of Carbon Laser Facial
- Seeing the results immediately after carbon therapy with laser
- Fast procedure
- No complications, no inflammation, redness, or swelling and
- No particular care is required, except avoiding the sun
How Carbon Laser Peeling Is Done
Before the carbon laser facial, the treated area is completely cleaned. Sometimes a thin layer of carbon is used to increase the effect of the treatment. This layer absorbs the laser light before destroying the cells and removing the dead ones, as well as pollution and fat from the epidermis layer, and at the same time, it helps close the open and enlarged pores of the skin.
Carbon laser facial consists of two stages. In the first stage, a special carbon liquid is applied to your skin, which needs 15 minutes to penetrate deep into the pores of the skin and prepare you for the laser. In the second step, laser light is irradiated on the carbon layer sitting on your skin using a laser device.
The Carbon on the skin increases the rate of absorption of laser energy as well as the efficiency and results of the carbon laser facial. The impact of the laser on the skin destroys and breaks the carbon particles on the skin into smaller particles, and along with it, it destroys dead skin cells, waste materials, skin fat, and blackheads.
With the explosion, it creates on the skin and inside the open pores, in addition to exfoliation, a carbon laser facial also stimulates collagen production and restores the pores in the skin; Therefore, the laser absorption process in the layers of the skin leads to the acceleration of the skin reconstruction process.
Carbon Laser Facial Before and After
Before Carbon Laser Peeling
You do not need special preparation for carbon laser facial, but it helps to consider the following:
- Do not use aspirin or blood thinning supplements 2 weeks before carbon laser peeling.
- Do not use any skincare products that contain retinol for 2 weeks before carbon peeling.
- You may need to temporarily stop acne medication before treatment.
- Do not smoke for at least 2 weeks before treatment.
Carbon Laser Facial Aftercare
- Avoid exposure to sunlight for 24 to 48 hours (about 2 days). If you must go out during the day, make sure to use sunscreen properly and wear a hat.
- Do not use chemical peels such as glycolic acid or lactic acid.
- Avoid using topical anti-pimple and acne medications.
- Wash your face twice a day with a mild cleanser. Do not use face scrubs.
- Use the right moisturizer based on your skin type.
- Avoid using products containing Retin-A, tretinoin, and hydroquinone.
Contraindications of Carbon Laser Facial
- Active acne
- Immune system weakness
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Dark skin (skin types 5 and 6)
- Very dry skin
- Recurrent herpes, in which case oral acyclovir can be used the day before carbon laser facial
Carbon Laser Facial Side Effects
Carbon therapy with the most up-to-date technology available and taking into account the characteristics of all skin types exfoliates the skin with no major side effects. A minor side effect of carbon laser peeling might include slight redness and tingling for a few hours after the treatment.
Carbon laser facial is a quick treatment to clear the skin. This treatment, also known as carbon laser peeling, performs a very gentle exfoliation on the skin and by removing the fats and waste products, gives it a brighter and clearer appearance. The result will be visible immediately after the treatment. If you are invited to an important party and you want to improve your skin condition before going, you can definitely count on this method of skin treatment. In this post, we went over all that you need to know about Carbon laser facial before and after. Hope you found it useful.